the rabbit.
Nothing else to do. Not going to do homework. Fuck shit. I already've broken the running shoes Johnny got me as a present 5 years ago and I've never worn. Stabbed a hole straight through them.
Why are influences magnified? I always turn to movies. That's reasonable, I think. I mean, I've been brought up to look at them as a different type of medium than just simply audio visual. But why the influential ones?
Watership Down
Fight Club
Donnie Darko [Yeah, this just sucks]
And music. I will always be upset to music. So original, right.
Why? - Oaklandazulasylum
Any song by Yoni Wolf.
Today was amazing. I'm really sorry. It was just one of those nights. I don't have them very often. It was going to happen though, looking at my post earlier.
Not going to happen again.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment