| The Basics | |
|---|---|
| Full Name | Lucas Dakota Blue Campbell |
| You like it? | I do. |
| Birthdate | 2/22/95 |
| Height/Weight | 5'11 and 155-175 pounds depending on the day. |
| Eye Color | Blue to Grey to Orange. |
| Hair Color | Blonde though I am going to dye it purple. |
| Can you... | |
| Drive? | I can try. |
| Drive a manual? | I will soon. |
| Touch your nose with your tongue? | No. |
| Cook? | I like to think that I could if I wanted but I can't. |
| Dance? | Yes I am really good. |
| Sing? | I am amazing! |
| Sew? | Nahh. |
| Speak another language? | Old 'SpaƱol |
| Have you ever... | |
| Eaten sushi? | Yes |
| Been in love? | People tell me I'm too young, I think they're stupid. |
| Skipped school? | Not really. |
| Made prank calls? | Yes. |
| Done illegal drugs? | No. |
| Stolen something worth more than ? | Not really. |
| Flashed someone? | My chest of course. |
| Been drunk? | Nope. |
| Eaten squid? | Nope. |
| Been to New York City? | No. |
| Been to London? | No but I'd love to go to North London. |
| Favorite | |
| Drink | Chica Morada from Bolivia. |
| Soda | Dr. Pepper if I have to drink soda. |
| Food | Chicken and Waffles. |
| Restaurant | Thelmas. |
| Color | Purple. |
| Artist | Noah and the Whale, though that will change. |
| Album | Shallow Grave - The Tallest Man on Earth. |
| Website | http://milfredjovanovich.deviantart.com/ |
| The Last | |
| Person to hit you | Justina playfully did, if not playful it would be Isha. |
| Person you wanted to hit | Eh. |
| Person you hugged | Yasmine. |
| Person you kissed | I suppose Justina's hand. |
| Person you wanted to kiss you | That is difficult. I have mixed emotions on this one. |
| Country you've been in | Bolivia (if the USA isn't implied) |
| Car you've driven | I drove a Volvo once. |
| Law you've broken | I don't know. |
| Thing you ate | This cinnamon gum. |
| Thing you drank | Water from a fountain. |
| Thing you said | "Drive well" |
| Book you read | Mother Night |
| Show you watched | I watched Office Space with Isha. |
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| |
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Creation!
It is 10:28 and I feast my eyes upon a new blog. I've never had a blog before so bear with me my non-existant viewers (I'm going to pretend that you exist for sanity reasons). So I thought I'd start off with a biography of some sorts. Let me start off with: I am a boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment