I am an expert poem writer. My topic is Isha but only by popular demand.
Blueburt:
______
Dear deer when will you find
That coveted cheer that people will chime
But only in rhyme, and in due
Time. is a long thing only 9 months to go
You'll be legal and able to to porn-o.
But by and by, my Smeagol prepare to be
Disconnected with your ring and find a new
one.
Though you're hip, fashionable and popular in everyone's eyes I see you as a someone that still looks for the
rainbowed moons for signs of warewolfs.
Though marshmellows are good, don't melt every part of them for some of them like their soft, plush core.
All this is folklore, but
T'isn't much though I think I'll end on this low-
"Saftey belts, bucket seats have all got to go"
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment