ITS TRUE.
Well, hello my dear friends, how ever many there are of you. I am sitting up at 10:36, listening to a Tsururadio podcast and waiting for The Office special with Jack Black. The song that plays at this moment is saying "I'm absolutley koo-koo for you, and only you can see that we're koo-koo." That pretty much describes my week, or the latter part of it at least. The song changed just like the week will in one hour and 22 minutes. The oh so Superbowl came on, I could care less. What is appealing about fat men running into eachother? It's like a Wal-Mart brawl. Though while I'm critical of it, I secretly wanted to watch it just for that memory I have of one MC Hammer commercial while I was little. But that won't happen again.
Here's an album for you :D
Je Suis Animal--
Je Suis Animal hail from Norway. The band was conceived in a British art school and it's members, both British and Norwegian, eventually settled in Oslo in 2004 and set about creating their special brand of psychedelic indiepop inspired by a smorgasboard of C-86 bands along with My Bloody Valentine and Stereolab to name a few. February saw the release of their debut album, Self-Taught Magic From A Book, on Perfect Pop Records, and no later than this month the album was also released in Australia.Their songs tell tales of murder mysteries, magic and primitive art, as well as themes of sex, spying and Norwegian explorer - Roald Amundsen.


No comments:
Post a Comment