Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Rant.

Keep your mouth shut you petty hypocritic romanticised human being. Everyone offers their support towards you, for spilt milk essentially. So what? So just because you're socially popular, a good networker and you're just so 'pippy' that you get the sympathy of every one of your friends. You infuriate me to no end, and yes I saw this coming three months ago. It's happened before to me and it's about to happen again.

See you in five and a half weeks, thank god.

So sincerely that it's not a joke,
Dakota.



I am in such a bad mood, sorry.


Edit:

You know what? Screw it. Screw it all.

1 comment:

  1. I believe I noticed your anger this day and I wanted so much to spend time with you, though I know when I'm in such a state I just want to be left alone.

    ReplyDelete