Molly walked down second ave, asked me for a smoke to give her.
But I was on my uptown, had a ladder to deliver.
I love the way we gel, we smoothly caress the frivolous wounds that teenagedom brings forth.
I wish it had always been this way, not the opposite. We grew apart for no reason other than the ideals of one half of our relationship which by most people's standads would have been just as exciting as a fireworks display inside a building. The hours (really an hour and a half) that we spent talking after what were though to be our long gone similarities floated to the surface of the tub that was just has hot as the rekindled relationship to be, were utter bliss. But I know where we are going, the same place as last time. Not that I mind where we are going it's just that our final destination is so far away. We both know that we're going to end up there and it was decided for us a while ago. It's just that I am an ancy male that can't wait.
Wiseness counts, we both know that, but only one of us applied it for a long time:
I commend you,
Dakota.

No comments:
Post a Comment