- I am Me ( and yes, that is capitalized for Personification)
- I will always be true to who I am at the time.
- I will be loved, eventually.
- If I need it, I'll ask for it, so don't tell me.
- I enjoy solitude.
This posting won't be amazing, it'll be shorter than not because I need to sleep more.
I am going to start wearing a bandana wherever I go. It's not a fashion statement, it's pretty much a deathwish (And no, I'm not talking about My Chemical Romance). The first time I wore a bandana around in the big R to the Oanoke I was whistled and fist-shooken at by angry big city mexicans. Now the one I wear symbolizes nothing, it's just my wish to wear it. That is a lie and I am not going to explain it.


I enjoy solitude, too, but are you feeling lonely?
ReplyDelete