Tuesday, February 10, 2009

THE FOREST

We miss you hiss you LOVE CATS.

So I am in love.

I am crazy in love.

It's called a 'mostly harmless' love: by me.

Iii love a band older than any one of my school mates.

And they are The Cure.

Bollocks you say?

Bollocks you may....
I am going to write a poem.



I have homies the names not are have-d are
important. relationship is this one.
It all happens behind the closed doors
of places that noone ventures to.

Don't go, for I will not eat without you,
That is because the sloth that is
you, will be a Cat of love.
Hithero thou shalt leave me not now
Leave me never. Now
we elope to Florida
we'll have fun for half off and
I'll watch you cringe at
the grasps of my love.

Oh jolly holly I wrap around your head for
you couldn't do it yourself,
with love.

1 comment: