It's been ages hasn't it.
As I sit here right now, sunburnt on the neck, I think about how long ago and how frequently (or well it seems so) I used to write in this thing.
Since I've forgotten what to put in this little box of white space, I'll fill it with things I find interesting right now.
The Mega Millions not-winning numbers on July 31st of 2009 were:
11 41 42 54 55 - 34
and
24 33 45 43 54 - 43
Needless to say, I am not a millionaire at this point.
So I figure because I took a nap earlier I can stay up about 15 or so minutes longer, hah.
I'm going to a new school for the first time ever!
North Cross is the destination and I'm kinda excited. I don't really get nervous anymore, just kinda sheepish. I've already met some people at this soccer camp which should be helpful.
GOD I FEEL LIKE I'M TALKING TO MYSELF. I'M GOING TO HAVE TO SEND THIS TO SOMEONE.
But yeah, gotta get good grades in everything (including math which I got a 60 last year in) so that should be fun.
Once a week this year I'm going to Aiesha's house to study math and whatnot and she'll watch my soccccceerr games! That way we can stay friends, otherwise we'll hate eachother, it is inevitable.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment