Second night in a row that I've posted on here.
THAT'S A RECORD.
Anyhow, seeing as I was talking to myself last time, I have the attention of someone now.
I am listening to the band Wild Lights. I acquired their music some time ago but I am only now learning how much I like it. It's kinda acoustic with a jazzy\country feel to it. Hard to explain. But the real point of this is that my favorite band now is Beirut.
I am going to see a Beirut show sometime when I feel like it and someone feels like driving me really far away, they are neat.
But it's kinda sad how much I can change in an instant, almost like Aeisha.
Now I am listening to The New Pornographers and am impressed, i like them.
So if you didn't read that last paragraph (I wouldn't blame you..) I'm practically saying this:
Listen to Beirut's 'My Night With The Prostitute From Marseille' , The New Pornographers' 'Don't Destroy This Night and then Carissa's Wierd.
The last one just because they're really good.
Ik Houd Van U!
Ich Liebe Dich!
Te Amo!
Je T'aime!
Ana Behibek!
Mina armastan sind!
Eg elskar deg!
If you deduce what those mean, kudos!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dakota! I like The New Pornographers. Remember when we were each others' only friends on here? I miss you tons.
ReplyDelete