Lindsay Johnson. [and if you read this blog, I love you too, just not as much as LindsAy]
Just putting that out there.
Bon Iver is really lovely. I saw a flow chart on how 'indie' (i hate that term) bands get their names and it was pretty spot on.
Worldly names:
Bon Iver (hah)
Brazillian Girls
Viva Voce
"The" + adjective + noun:
The New Pornographers
The Flaming Lips
The Ladybug Transistor
______________________
If I had to use those two to make band names for my kick ass, deep, meaningful, slightly condescending feelings the outcome could be:
The Hollow Rictor [like the scale..]
The Ethereal Cancoon
The Hyphy Crackers
and the other three would be--
Oyuni del Mar
Flemish Caps [Perfect Storm, oh man]
Cambodia
Yeah, I'd be a kickass-hardcore MoFokin' indie rocker. I'd play songs that relished in the spoiled anguish of Americans today. I'd write a song, but that'd take a hellalong time so I'll be creative with the titles...
Album:
Alamony
Tracks-
1. Temptations
2. High Top Fade
3. Cornerstore Love
4. Fishin for hands
5. Where do we Fly
5. Inconsistant Lullaby
6. Hop on the train with me
7. Stroke the Setup, Bby.
With all this fever in my mind, I could drown in your care rosy eyes
Sweedes, what a group.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment