Procrastination.
I forgot to mention that all of last night's post was made without the use of a mouse, I floated my own boat, Kudos a moi.
Two papers due tommorow and I'm getting the feeling of being falsely 'inspired' by some passing fad that I'm using to fix my anti-homework mood. Oh well, learning French on a dime seems do able, right? Or Accordian? Not a problem.
Then again, passing my sophomore year sounds pretty nice also, just a little bit nicer than learning that French...the accordian not so much.
My favorite passage of words has to be 'not entirely dissimilar..'
I think it's just so eloquent! But I'd understand if you, my non-existant reader, didn't agree with me.
Am I am an example of a calculated birth? A star chart for clowns? I'm not!
Gracia
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment