But seriously, there is too much f00king snow. I mean, I'm all for it and shit but when you can't drive somewhere, someone's gonna get mad. Notably me.
I'm really bored so I'ma do a stream of consciousness. I think pretty mcuh everything I see and hear effects me in terms of what I think, so I'll give a checklist of stuff.
Visual:
- Two speakers with a bunch of paper behind them and two tin cans in the middle.
- This laptop.
- LED Jesus
- Phone
- Film photos
- CD stacks
- Khaki pants
- Nautica shirt [PoV]
- Phone
- Camera
- Record player/stereo system
- Plate
- Nautica scarf.
Audio:
- Why? - Good Friday
- Aristocats movie
- Babies talking
- Mom and Simon talking
Okay with that taken care of, STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESSSSSSSSS
Wikipedia, mice, moose, hands, lights, spelling, fishing on the ocean, vibrations, sleep, euphoria, spiders, reflections, Jesus Christ,
- interlude...my brother won't stop talking.
- Why? - Gnashville
Crawdads, rivers, yellow park, gnashville, nashville, peyton/forrest, IC, icky, rivers, desertr cracked sands, eviction otice stuffo n the street first class plane ridesdads aunts family redicule ALCOHOL popetryLSDACIDEXSTACT stacys mom fucking top40 m\\iusioc, old brrittle people,
showm e the best thaty ou got and io'll show you one better
show me your reeddest rose and i'll show you one redder
tell me a dirty joke andi 'll laugh it off lightly
i'll tell you a dirty joke and myou might not like me.....
/End Stream of Consciousness
Man, that shit is wierd as hell. It's all mind over matter at that point, i think. I mean, all i remmeber about the 'stream of consciousness' when i was doing it was that i couldn't see anything [i closed my eyes] and i could hear my songs. Man, I was so into it that I didn't have any other senses in memory...
F00k D00d

No comments:
Post a Comment