So I was chillin with my homie Ellis today, we came downtown and called up Peyton and got to chillin' with her.
A short summary before the reeal deal:
We went to the Taubman and drew some stuff, most notably a picture of Ellis, Dakota and Peyton.
We went to the crystal bridge and then hung out there, and then walked Ellis to his bus.
Ellis left and me and Peyton went up to the top of the parking garage and looked around at the cityscape.
Okay, so then we decieded to go get baptized at the Cathedral! So we started to walk/bike down to the big ass church but then we thought, hey, Aiesha lives here.
So we went with Aiesha to a tenent party where she asked me to get her some Rum and Coke but I didn't want to...so I didn't because i'm not her bitch.
Then we walked Aiesha home and went to the Cathedral.
The motherfucking House of God was closed so we went to the playground and started to watch the highway and the civic centre and holyshit, it was or-fucking-gasmic.
I started to fucking orgasm all over the ground and shit, I was like a fucking pig and their 30 minute gasms. The voluptuous corners and the tempting window panes were what got me the most hot
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(40)
-
▼
December
(18)
- this is what me and peyton watch together:
- this modern love
- I'ma let you finish buuuuut
- The world that you need is wrapped in gold, silver...
- We make our faith in what we see
- Let's do something real
- 1:36:02
- Happy
- He wants to send you drawings
- Even though I haven't seen you in years
- And every lightening rod
- Palm Reader:
- Something Artistic:
- Right now:
- 5 Feet of Snow!
- FACK FACK FACK FACK FACK FACK FACK
- I sleep on my back cause it's good for the spine ...
- Fanning--Manning
-
▼
December
(18)

i dig this.
ReplyDeletemine was eerily similar
you should check that shit out if you haven't already (: