We, you and me what is said wasn't never meant to hurt,
Real stories always Was off worse
Can we make the time to leave it behind and reshape, remake our faith in what we see, how you feel so unsteady,
I'm already out of reach, remember finding your feet,
In a fine time, take the time to find me,
Today:
Was most excellent. I hung out with Peytoohn for the first time in about a week + 1 day and it was swell.
i figure since its my blog, i'll blog about that.
Well, we met up at ze Market Building around 1 and had previously decided to go on a photo expedition (thanks for Firefox for spelling). So we headed off to the Crystal Bridge, like always, and took a couple 'o photos of that and such.
Then we went to the Hotel Roanoke with all the rich tourists and such and we explored that too. First we went around to the bathroom part and then to the hallway with the elevator that we didn't go down.
Then the oval room with the hole in the floor and then we went back to the main area kinda.
WE WENT UP FUCKING POCAHONTAS' HALLWAY
and then we found the pitcher in the courtyard. We filled that motherfucker with some premium ground ice and proceeded to walk back to the market building.
So, if you're reading this, you're probably thinking, "wtf do you do with a pitcher of ice?"
Well my friend, you fill that MoFoKer with some soda and start eating. And that's exactly what I did, with Peyton's help.
So I sat there, in the market building, eating on that sucker. People grittin' really hard and shit. So we went outside naturally to let more people see.
We went around the back of the market so we could go to our chill spot up @ Roanoke catholic. But we got sidetracked around the back of the bus station and I put the pitcher of soda up in one of those crevices between two buildings, up on a metal pipe. It was the most sketchy thing I had ever seen, to be honest.
After that we got some butterscotch gum and went up to catholic.
@Catholic we played at the playground for about an hour and a half (which was pretty damn amazing) and then we went back down to downtown through hotel Roanoke and the crystal bridge, got some food and went to the taubman.
^^Elevators are really erotic.
@Ze Taubman we took pictahs of their pictures and shit and it was legit. Then we coloured in the kid's section until about 5 when Peytuhn left.
And that was that.
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(40)
-
▼
December
(18)
- this is what me and peyton watch together:
- this modern love
- I'ma let you finish buuuuut
- The world that you need is wrapped in gold, silver...
- We make our faith in what we see
- Let's do something real
- 1:36:02
- Happy
- He wants to send you drawings
- Even though I haven't seen you in years
- And every lightening rod
- Palm Reader:
- Something Artistic:
- Right now:
- 5 Feet of Snow!
- FACK FACK FACK FACK FACK FACK FACK
- I sleep on my back cause it's good for the spine ...
- Fanning--Manning
-
▼
December
(18)

No comments:
Post a Comment