Want to hear a story? Well then HOLYSHIT do I have one for you.
Well, today Tai and I were going to have a party. But me and Peyton were the only ones other than Tai who were there, due to the 'getting out of school @ 12' and all.
So me and Peyton hung out at Tai's house for a while, probably like 4 or 5 hours and that was super duper cool, most definately the best thing this week.
But after she left, I wanted to play my fucking PSP and all those motherfuckers [Ellis, Tai and Forrest] wanted to get walkin.
I was literally like, "WTFNO.
"ENDOFSTORYWTFNO."
But 3v1 usually wins in the favour of the three, so we started walking. Ellis, little did I know, took the bourban and put it in his bag.
So we start walkin and halfway down the street, Tai like the drunk MoFoKer he was, started crying saying, "Hayyuks,, guyhzujzz I dunnnklt't ffeassal so goood guyzsz"
Literally, like that.
Well, I grappled his shoulder and helped him walk for a while before he started to wheeze and shit, like intoxicated people do, you know. This went on for a while before we met up with Austin Platinga or whatever his name is and Forrest started to snowb0ard and shit.
Well, we walked up to behind the police station (cue idiot idea) and sat down so Ellis could FUCKING DRINK MY BOURBAN.
Then, these cops come up and Tai, who's been crying and shit because hes fucking shitefaced, says, "no officer I have not been drunking.."
Ellis tried to pull out some legal shit and I was telling him to, "Shut the fuck up Ellis, they've got probable cause.."
So, long story short we called Tai's dad because he was the closest house and got driven there. We called Ellis' mom who then asked the officer to drive Ellis home..
Tai was screwed up the whole time, even after the officers left and then I left, went home.
Nothing happenned to me.
It was a stressful ass ending to an awesome day.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(40)
-
▼
December
(18)
- this is what me and peyton watch together:
- this modern love
- I'ma let you finish buuuuut
- The world that you need is wrapped in gold, silver...
- We make our faith in what we see
- Let's do something real
- 1:36:02
- Happy
- He wants to send you drawings
- Even though I haven't seen you in years
- And every lightening rod
- Palm Reader:
- Something Artistic:
- Right now:
- 5 Feet of Snow!
- FACK FACK FACK FACK FACK FACK FACK
- I sleep on my back cause it's good for the spine ...
- Fanning--Manning
-
▼
December
(18)

No comments:
Post a Comment