I got the best gurl in da hole wide wurld.
List of what I did today:
11:15 - Simon, "TIME TO GET UP DAKOTA"
11:30 - I get up, "whens my basketball game?"
Simon, "gotta be there at 1.."
12:30 - Looking for stuff , "where are my basketball shorts........."
1:15 - Basketball game. I didn't mention that I forgot to eat or drink anything.
3:00 - Finish the game. Go home. Lay down.
3:30 - Mom writes on my Facebook wall telling me to take out the garbage. I respond telling her that I do not feel well and she gets mad.
5:20 - I get up and go to the bathroom. I hear my mom yell my name to get me to do whatever she wanted me to..
5:23 - I got downstairs and she tells me that I needed to take out the garbage and recycling. I responded, like a smart-ass, "you do know in the two hours that i was in my room asleep you could have taken it out..."
5:24 - Mom loses her shit.
5:25 - I take out the garbage and recycling.
5:30 - I come back in and my mom is watiting for me on the way up stairs and she asks me about my papers and I say something vague...She said something else about getting them done or else I would lose the laptop and I, again like a smart-ass, said "Well I guess you're getting yourself a laptop."
5:31 - I try to go upstairs but mom blocks my way. She gives me some shit about responsibility, i've forgotten by now. But then she says, "and you can't see your girlfriend except for at school"
And I fucking lost the plot. She saw it too and backed up. So I pushed my way upstairs because I wasn't going to hear anything else, through my mom, and she got pissed about that.
So she gave me some shit about how ungrateful I am and I pulled the "you're the one who raised me, i had a good teacher" and she said "i hope you're proud of yourself,"
"Very." And then I slammed the door shut.
5:35 - I go to sleep. There is nothing to do in my room at this point because she took the laptop.
7:30 - I go downstairs after sending peyton a couple texts that were really vague. I bargained with my mom that I'd get my papers done if I could see my girlfriend and after about 10 minutes she said okay.
And that was my day.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(40)
-
▼
December
(18)
- this is what me and peyton watch together:
- this modern love
- I'ma let you finish buuuuut
- The world that you need is wrapped in gold, silver...
- We make our faith in what we see
- Let's do something real
- 1:36:02
- Happy
- He wants to send you drawings
- Even though I haven't seen you in years
- And every lightening rod
- Palm Reader:
- Something Artistic:
- Right now:
- 5 Feet of Snow!
- FACK FACK FACK FACK FACK FACK FACK
- I sleep on my back cause it's good for the spine ...
- Fanning--Manning
-
▼
December
(18)

i am so stoked about tomorrow, you have no idea (:
ReplyDelete