Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mother loves me so.






My mother, she loves me so.



She kept a journal from 1998/99, when I was just three years old.









Excerpt from it:






Tommorow is Dakota's first real birthday part - its on the 20th (Saturday) So that all the kids from his preschool can come ! There should be about 15 kids there. That is just going to rock! I think I was more excited about it until tonight when it sunk in (for D.) that he was going to get 15 new toys tommorow... He's going to be 4 on monday, Geeez. Tonight he kept hugging me and kissing me goodnight and he said, "I love you so much and everything we did today." I worry he gets bored ~ but today felt good. And then he said that- It made my day. My little boy~"






"Dakota's party went well! He had a great time - he danced with John David and got great gifts - not little useless ones. He was lucky. Then on his birthday there was no family dinner on Luke's side so Lou and I had a neighborhood party with an ice cream cake ! He is such a good little boy. I love him so much it hurts my heart. I want him to be happy and ever since I gave birth to him I've known he was a little sad inside - I've seen it in his eyes. But to see him smile and laugh makes my heart light, it is my validations - that I've done ok so far ♥ I love you, son. You are my world - Mom"

2 comments:

  1. Dakota, your mom's journal made me tear up. She loves you so much, as do I... I love you so much. I'm glad I can express it to you on here.

    ReplyDelete